TSMC Solar is a Taiwanese manufacturer of high quality CIGS thin film solar panels, and is part of the world’s biggest and first semiconductor foundry “TSMC.
TSMC Solar produces high-efficiency CIGS thin-film modules with superior performance that we expect from CIS. The TSMC panel is ablong in shape and has an optimum aesthetics in that it has no visible lines at the front. In addition, the panels TSMC extensive certified and they have a thin film panels very high module efficiency. The 150Wp panel module has a efficiency of 13.8% which corresponds to a Solar Frontier 170 Wp panel.
The important thing is that with fewer watts Peak / m2 still higher kWh production per m2 managed to generate than crystalline panels.
- Advanced proprietary CIGS thin-film technology
- TSMC panels have a positive tolerance up to + 5W.
- To 3% more power due to the ‘light soaking effect’
- The low temperature coefficient results in energy yield benefits
- The panels are IEC, MCS and UL certified
- The ISO 9001, ISO 140001 and OHSAS 180001 certificates show that TSMC attaches great importance to the environment and has a professional management with attention to safety and well-being.
- TSMC solar panels are extensively tested. They are subject to include the following tests:
– Potential Induced Degradation (PID) test to exclude the effect PID
– Salt mist corrosion test (IEC 61701)
– Blowing sand test (DIN EN 600688-2-68)